Regular readers of Pick of the Week (which has been on vacation for a while) will remember a post from October 2012 written by Abbey Francis about a Wesleyan sweater that belonged to Calvin Kuhl ’27. Mr. Kuhl was quite active while he was a student, and Abbey found him pictured wearing the sweater in connection with his athletic activities. While searching through photographs of the Glee Club in the 1920s, I came across the above photograph taken in 1927. Here he is again wearing his “W” sweater, this time as leader of the two-time national intercollegiate champion Glee Club. The attached caption tells the story.
Comments are closed.
- ► 2014 (585)
- ► 2013 (1807)
- ► 2012 (2201)
- ► 2011 (1650)
- ► 2010 (455)
- ► 2009 (57)
- ► 2007 (1)
- May 2007 (1)
- e shop canada goose on WESU’s 75th Anniversary Spring Programming Lineup
- Burton Haynes on WESU’s 75th Anniversary Spring Programming Lineup
- moncler gamme rouge on WESU’s 75th Anniversary Spring Programming Lineup
- cams ts on WESU’s 75th Anniversary Spring Programming Lineup
- wholesale calendar printing on WESU’s 75th Anniversary Spring Programming Lineup
Tagsalumni alumni engagement announcements Center for Community Partnerships cfa civic engagement Class of 2012 class of 2013 Class of 2014 Class of 2015 college community Community Engagement creative campus dance events film Green Street Arts Center helpdesk ITS Job & Internship Opportunities lecture liberal arts More Campus Blogs music news PATRICELLI CENTER FOR SOCIAL ENTREPRENEURSHIP peer advisor reblogged Residential Life status students system theater Uncategorized university University Library voices blog wesconnect wesleyan Wesleyan University writing writing workshop WSA wsa blog