Feed on

Monthly Archive for January, 2014

You, Booze, and the Board February 3rd |12:00 PM | Usdan 110 This session will offer answers to students’ most frequently asked questions about addressing severe intoxication: What does alcohol poisoning look like? How do I know whether a friend needs medical assistance or not? What will PSafe do if I call them? If my […]

Cultural Immersion Abroad and at Home Feb. 4th (Tues.), 12:00 – 1:00 pm, Judd 116 Pizza will be provided Prospective Majors, bring your questions and concerns. Office of International Studies – Carolyn Sorkin, Director Krishna Winston, Director; Jelisa Adair, Civic Engagement; Diana Martinez, Coordinator Chair of the Psychology Department – Andrea Patalano  Helpful info on […]

Features of Summer Session:* Small class sizes* Frequent and personal interaction with faculty* A quieter more contemplative campus atmosphere* Focused intensive study style Students who may benefit from Summer Session:* Students interested in the 3-Year Option* Transfer Students* Students studying abroad in fall or spring* Athletes or performers who may wish to take a lighter […]

On Jan. 30, Wesleyan faculty hosted an informal discussion on “How to Get Your Book Published.” Faculty, students and staff from Wesleyan University Press shared advice. The event was organized by Andy Curran, dean of the Arts and Humanities Division, director of curricular initiatives, professor of French; and Joyce Jacobsen, dean of the Social Sciences Division, director of global initiatives, the Andrews Professor of Economics and interim director of the Allbritton Center.

College Row at dusk, Jan. 30. 

For more information, go to:
http://www.wesleyan.edu/reslife/student_staff/staff_selection/index.html
All applications are due Friday, February 7th at 12:00 PM, EST.

Today I am tired because I am adjusting to my new 9am class WOOO…..!!! But this post is going to span me being home, a wee bit of Vermont, and then BACK TO WESLEYAN. ….can we just talk about how well loved my Harry Potter books are.. I always used to drop the in the […]

Leadership @ Wes

Leadership @ Wes: Stepping up and Stepping In Do you want free food? Do you want to boost your resume? Do you want to be a leader on campus? For the next five weeks, get a free meal, learn to host great events and improve the Wesleyan community by learning about bystander intervention, inclusion and […]

WE Speak, WE Stand, Wesleyan’s Community of Care program, aims to create a campus that is actively engaged in the prevention of sexual assault and advocates for the responsible use of alcohol. The goal of the program is to empower bystanders to intervene in high risk situations involving alcohol use, sexual assault and relationship […]

Feb. 4th (Tues.), 12:00 – 1:00 pm, Judd 116 Prospective Majors, bring your questions and concerns. Office of International Studies – Carolyn Sorkin, DirectorOffice of Community Service – Krishna Winston, Director     Jelisa Adair, Civic Engagement     Diana Martinez, CoordinatorChair of the Psychology Department – Andrea Patalano(Pizza will be provided.) (helpful info on the major: http://www.wesleyan.edu/psyc/about/psychman.pdf)

Next »