Sasha Martin ’02 has assembled a list of “12 Romantic Recipes from Around the World, Just in time for Valentine’s Day” on her blog Global Table Adventure, where she documents “the ultimate stovetop travel experience.” From heart-shaped omelets to lamb tagine with sweet honey figs, these treats are sure to delight.
“Valentine’s Day is almost here, and there’s no better way to show love than to bump hips in the kitchen, or, at the very least, to deliver an edible prize to the champion who stole your heart. While you’re at it, why not take your love on a mini vacation, via stovetop travel? Without leaving your own global table, they can experience Egypt, Belgium, Morocco, Malawi, and beyond. And you can go with them, in the most sensual way possible: with your taste buds.
“It’s all here, for the ravishing, so go on, eat your way around the world.”
Image: via Sasha Martin
Share this link: wesconnect.wesleyan.edu/news-20130214-sasha-martin
- Sasha Martin’s Global Table Adventure
- ‘Global Table’ blog: Martin ’02 puts alligator on the menu
- Sasha Martin ’02: Beetlejuice? Oh, Jeow! Let’s go to Laos!
- Sasha Martin ’02 cooks her way around the world
- Public Radio: A Tulsa-based blogger and her ongoing ‘global table adventure’