This page will show you how to edit your profile so that your full name appears rather than your username on posts and comments (Click to enlarge each image).
Here is an example of an article with a username as the author:
Here is an example of an article with a proper name as the author:
The goal is to edit your profile so that readers see the second example. This is very simple, just follow the instructions below!
1. Log in to WesLive with your current username and password.
2. On the left side of the page click “User.” (This may also say “Your Profile.”)
3. Enter your first name and last name.
4. Under “Display Name Publicly As” select your full name, for example “John Smith.”
5. At the bottom of the page, click “Update Profile.”
That’s it! Thank you for updating your profile. This will help all our posts at WesLive appear more professional and uniform.
Questions, comments, ideas? Comment on this post or email your thoughts here.