We were upset to hear you didn’t have a mustache.
It’s funny, when James was selling me this I guess in December, November, something like that, he was like, ‘Yeah, we’ll do it period, like with a mustache and everything!’ And I was like, ‘Awesome!’ And then I looked at the pictures and I called him back, I was like, ‘Jim, I don’t think he ever had a mustache. I really wish he did, but …’ It was very funny. So the mustache was sort of the selling point at the beginning, but then we realized Ed never wore a mustache.
Image: from Katey Rich
Share this link: wesconnect.wesleyan.edu/news-20130723-katey-rich
- Rich ’06 Interviews Turteltaub ’85 about The Sorcerer’s Apprentice
- Operation Kino 125: Comic-Con’s Aftermath, Spike Lee’s Kickstarter, and Japan
- Katey Rich on Cinema Blend
- Katey Rich on the Alliance of Women Film Journalists
- Cinema Blend on Wikipedia