Feed on

Monthly Archive for July, 2013

News from Tan Lin

Tan Lin, author of Seven Controlled Vocabularies and Obituary 2004. The Joy of Cooking, wrote the other day, with much good news. Here’s an update on his imaginative projects. The poet, novelist, and filmmaker, has two new works, Bibliograpic Sound Track and Ph.D Sounds, that explore the role of reading in various communication platforms. You can view […]

Darl Ferm ’12 discusses his band’s recent exposure with Wesleying.

Darl Ferm ’12 discusses his band’s recent exposure with Wesleying.

As a recent graduate and twenty-something myself, it can get pretty tiring wading through the endless stream of advice. I’m sure that we are all tired of hearing about how millenials are doomed to lives of debt, unhappiness, and existential crises borne of our crippling narcissism. However, as frustrating as about 90% of the articles […]

Enjoy this much cooler weather by getting out in Middletown! Here is just a sampling of things going on in the Middletown community this week found through WesEvents, Arts2go.com, and the Buttonwood Tree! Tuesday 7:00p Tuesday Music at Klekolo World Coffee Check in every Tuesday beginning at 7 pm for live music. The line-up changes […]

James Liao ’96 has been awarded an NSF grant to explore his theories on human hearing by studying the zebrafish. #THISISWHY

James Liao ’96 has been awarded an NSF grant to explore his theories on human hearing by studying the zebrafish. #THISISWHY

Phishing emails have been circulating to Wesleyan email addresses. These are calculated to prompt you into divulging your personal information. Please do not respond to such messages or click any links contained within. If you have replied or clicked any links, we encourage you to change your email password as soon as possible. To change your Wesleyan email […]

Another message is circulating that is NOT legitimate.  This one simply contains a link to Wesleyan University Contact Update.  The sender is not affiliated with Wesleyan and likely is from a compromised account from another institution.  As with the message last week, this is not from a Wesleyan address nor signed by anyone from Wesleyan. […]

Welcome to Wesleyan University!  I’m Pat Tully, University Librarian.  Here is some basic information about library resources and services.  If you have other questions you’d like to see answered on this blog or answered privately, please email me at ptully@wesleyan.edu, or call me at 860-685-3887.  ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Q:  What libraries make up Wesleyan University Library? Olin Library […]

Next »