Feed on

Monthly Archive for January, 2013

Director of the Center for the Arts Pamela Tatge discusses the New England premiere of the concert “Music at Thomas Jefferson’s Monticello” with Wesleyan Professor of Music Neely Bruce. Wesleyan Professor of Music Neely Bruce played in an extraordinary concert in the summer of 2011 at the Caramoor International Festival—it brought to the stage the […]

Love those silly internet cat sites?  Adorable kitties getting into trouble have been around forever.  Here’s one of many too-cute-to-be-true images from Oliver Herford’s Rubáiyát of a Persian Kitten (New York: Scribner’s, 1922, c1904).  This sweet little stray wandered off the library’s weeding list into a safe, new home in Special Collections & Archives, already […]

Wesleyan’s 48 Hour Magazine is back–this weekend, students will spend 48 hours writing, editing, copy-editing, designing, laying-out and printing a magazine, and they want your help. Check out last year’s magazine at http://fortyeightmag.com/, then get working on this year’s! Where: … Continue reading

Windy, but a beautiful blue-sky day here at Wesleyan, Jan. 31.

#Gray #rainy #wesleyan #green(Photo shared on Jan. 31…

#Gray #rainy #wesleyan #green(Photo shared on Jan. 31 by lebleuchat on Tumbr)

Creator of the fantasy basketball site Sports.ws, Patrick Butler ’98 writes about the value of fantasy sports and his decision to sell the website.

Creator of the fantasy basketball site Sports.ws, Patrick Butler ’98 writes about the value of fantasy sports and his decision to sell the website.

Ducklings! Welcome to the new year, the spring semester, and my last semester at Wesleyan. …Oh god. I was going to write a post last weekend, I swear I was, and then somehow I got caught up in sulking around my room and flailing a lot about how it is my LAST SEMESTER EVER and […]

The faces of Wesleyan students Jan. 30. 

ResLife wants YOU!…. …to join our team. Apply to be a resident advisor (RA) and develop great leadership skills while shaping the residential experience for other students at Wes. Learn more at our information sessions: -Thursday, January 31st 7-8pm Butt A Lounge -Monday, February 4th 7-8pm Bennet Lounge -Tuesday, February 5th 7-8pm Nicolson Lounge Visit […]

Next »