Feed on

Monthly Archive for June, 2012

Snack City

…snack snack city You should suddenly have “Rack City” stuck firmly in your head. Anyway. The actual title of this blog post should be: Cade’s Overly Optimistic/Dramatic Quest for That Snack Food She Had at a Party That One Time But that’s a really long title and I’m not Fiona Apple (sadly) so I went […]

Snack City

…snack snack city You should suddenly have “Rack City” stuck firmly in your head. Anyway. The actual title of this blog post should be: Cade’s Overly Optimistic/Dramatic Quest for That Snack Food She Had at a Party That One Time But that’s a really long title and I’m not Fiona Apple (sadly) so I went […]

Guess what…you have homework over this summer! What a bummer. Actually, this homework is really easy. For those of you who spent the better part of senior spring not doing homework (none of you, I’m sure), it might even be a great way to ease yourself back into the routine of school before the book […]

So, July is coming.  While most of you are probably busy planning how to maximize time spent away from work eating Italian ice by a pool or something.  Or maybe planning how to maximize time spent at work if you work at a pool or in an Italian ice truck (if those exist), there […]

June 29, 2012
At the recent annual meeting of the APA, Ted Kennedy Jr. ’83 praised the organization for its advocacy on behalf of “the most vulnerable, misunderstood, and stigmatized populations.”

At the recent annual meeting of the APA, Ted Kennedy Jr. ’83 praised the organization for its advocacy on behalf of “the most vulnerable, misunderstood, and stigmatized populations.”

Beginning Monday July 2, ITS will be changing the way the Wesleyan Community makes requests for telephone support. We are moving to a model similar to that used by desktop support. Trouble reports and initial requests for adding lines, moving offices, or changes to existing service should be emailed to the Telecom queue, (tel@wesleyan.edu). Included […]

Beginning Monday July 2, ITS will be changing the way the Wesleyan Community makes requests for telephone support. We are moving to a model similar to that used by desktop support. Trouble reports and initial requests for adding lines, moving offices, or changes to existing service should be emailed to the Telecom queue, (tel@wesleyan.edu). Included […]

Lacrosse on Andrus Field Coach Holly Wheeler Coach Holly Wheeler, pictured in green, is directing The Lacrosse School June 28-June 30 on Wesleyan’s campus. Girls in grades 6-12 learn lacrosse skills through a competitive and fun environment created…

June 28, 2012
Chef Michael Leviton ’88 of Lumiere and Area Four restaurants offers helpful advice to improve your cooking.

Next »