Feed on

Monthly Archive for February, 2012

This past Friday evening, I scanned the audience of Board of Trustee members from behind the lectern as I nervously wrestled with the microphone, adjusting it to my miniature 5’1” height.  I am not at all a public (and really not even much of a private) speaker, but there I was at the front of […]

UCAB Talent Show — 3/2

Come showcase your talent in UCAB’s Talent Show this Friday!
Friday, March 2nd
Usdan Café
10pm (Sign-ups begin at 9:30pm)

Prizes include (1) $100 Visa giftcards, (2) $50 Visa gift cards and (3) iTunes giftcards!
Wesleyan.edu/sald/ucab – twitter…

Wesleyan's First Academic Minor Wesleyan’s First Academic Minor

Wesleyan now has its first academic minor!

On Monday, February 27, the Educational Policy Committee passed the Economics Minor, consisting of six courses: ECON 110, three core courses, and two electives.…

Special WSA-UOC Meeting This Sunday Special WSA-UOC Meeting This Sunday

What are the biggest problems […]

UCAB Talent Show

Come showcase your talent in UCAB’s Talent Show this Friday!
Friday, March 2nd
Usdan Café
10pm (Sign-ups begin at 9:30pm)

Prizes include (1) $100 Visa giftcards, (2) $50 Visa gift cards and (3) iTunes giftcards!
Wesleyan.edu/sald/ucab – twitter.c…

Ben Firke ’12 sits down with Sarah Wolfe ’12 to discuss his theater experience at Wesleyan, including the upcoming production of his play “Clem and Paul Build a Fort,” running March 1 to March 3 at 9pm in the ’92 Theater. Ben Firke ’12 has been writing plays for ten years, getting his start at […]

Katherine Clifford ’14 interviews Hari Krishnan, Artist in Residence at Wesleyan University, on the Spring Faculty Dance Concert: March 2 & March 3, 2012 at 8pm in the CFA theater. Hari Krishnan is teaching the Bharata Natyam and Repertory and Performance classes this spring. The Spring Faculty Dance Concert will feature the U.S. premiere of […]

BRAIN IN OVERDRIVE

I cant even remember where I left off in my posts….so much has happened since then, but also it feels like nothing has, and right now I have so much work I shouldn’t be blogging but…. HERE I AM. So I think I’m going to start by saying that it is currently snowing. From the […]

South College 41 Wyllys Alpha Delt It’s a blustery winter day Feb. 29 on College Row. 

After hearing back from our last call for panelists, we’re lining up what promises to be a fantastic student panel on writing internships and work experience. (Stay tuned for more info on that event, scheduled for 4/2!) Now, we’re hoping … Continue reading

Despite the weather, the GLS Open House for Wesleyan Seniors is still on! Join us at 6:00 PM tonight, February 29 at 6:00 PM in Usdan 110. Attendees will enjoy pizza from MONDO, meet with GLS admissions staff, and talk to current GLS students who started the program after their senior year at Wes. Applications […]

Next »