In Fall 2010, the Computer Science Free and Open Source Software Development Tutorial students wrote a suite of unit tests for a component of the Django web application framework (https://code.djangoproject.com/ticket/17193). We’re happy to announce that the suite has been accepted. Congratulations to all the students involved!
Comments are closed.
- ► 2013 (1783)
- ► 2012 (2201)
- ► 2011 (1650)
- ► 2010 (455)
- ► 2009 (57)
- ► 2007 (1)
- May 2007 (1)
- Olde Yankee on Wesleyan’s C-CERT helps keep campus safe following winter storm Nemo
- David Soo on Wesleyan’s C-CERT helps keep campus safe following winter storm Nemo
- dpellegrino on Apply for the Clinton Global Initiative
- suzanne oconnell on Apply for the Clinton Global Initiative
- David Frankk on MINDS Foundation: Breaking Barriers
Tagsalumni alumni engagement announcements Center for Community Partnerships cfa civic engagement Class of 2012 class of 2013 Class of 2014 Class of 2015 college community Community Engagement creative campus dance events Green Street Arts Center helpdesk ITS lecture liberal arts More Campus Blogs music news PATRICELLI CENTER FOR SOCIAL ENTREPRENEURSHIP peer advisor reblogged Residential Life SCA status students system technology theater Uncategorized university University Library voices blog wesconnect wesleyan Wesleyan University writing writing workshop WSA wsa blog