In Fall 2010, the Computer Science Free and Open Source Software Development Tutorial students wrote a suite of unit tests for a component of the Django web application framework (https://code.djangoproject.com/ticket/17193). We’re happy to announce that the suite has been accepted. Congratulations to all the students involved!
Comments are closed.
- ► 2013 (799)
- ► 2012 (2200)
- ► 2011 (1650)
- ► 2010 (455)
- ► 2009 (57)
- ► 2007 (1)
- May 2007 (1)
- Olde Yankee on Wesleyan’s C-CERT helps keep campus safe following winter storm Nemo
- David Soo on Wesleyan’s C-CERT helps keep campus safe following winter storm Nemo
- dpellegrino on Apply for the Clinton Global Initiative
- suzanne oconnell on Apply for the Clinton Global Initiative
- David Frankk on MINDS Foundation: Breaking Barriers
Tagsalumni alumni engagement announcements cfa civic engagement Class of 2012 class of 2013 Class of 2014 Class of 2015 college community Community Engagement creative campus dance events features film food helpdesk ITS lecture More Campus Blogs music news peer advisor politics reblogged Residential Life Sasha Lamb '13 status students system technology theater Uncategorized University Library video voices blog wesconnect wesleyan Wesleyan University writing writing workshop WSA wsa blog