Feed on

Monthly Archive for October, 2011

An ESPN profile traces Jed Hoyer’s unique path from a kid who “just loved baseball,” including insight from Wesleyan’s VP Barbara-Jan Wilson and baseball coach and former teammate Mark Woodworth ’94.

An ESPN profile traces Jed Hoyer’s unique path from a kid who “just loved baseball,” including insight from Wesleyan’s VP Barbara-Jan Wilson and baseball coach and former teammate Mark Woodworth ’94.

November Pre-registration

Pre-registration:  The planning period begins on Tues., Nov. 1.  Talk with your advisor about courses in the major, start to fill out your major concentration form, and check your credit analysis for oversubscription as you move forward towards compl…

Date: 10/31/2011 to 11/30/2011
October 31, 2011
An ESPN profile traces Jed Hoyer’s unique path from a kid who “just loved baseball,” including insight from Wesleyan’s VP Barbara-Jan Wilson and baseball coach and former teammate…

Writing Workshop Closed

Due to the power outage, the Writing Workshop is temporarily closed until further notice. We apologize for the inconvenience. Please check back for updates; we will let you know as soon as we’re up and running again! In the meantime, … Continue reading

LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, WE HAVE ACHIEVED SNOW. Oodles of snow. Giant, lazy flakes of snow that are, as I type, drifting past my window, blown hither and thither by the wind. So much snow that when I look outside, it looks like the world has been rendered in grayscale rather than in color. (Also, there’s […]

My friend-from-home, Sydney, is in town for a WesWeekend, so I thought I’d interview her.  Sydney is hoping to transfer to Wes from NYU and is an all around awesome person. Anya: So what do you like about Wesleyan? Sydney: I like the immediate sense of community that I get as soon as I step […]

Stone Soup

“Once upon a time (“far, far away!” someone shouted), there was an old man.” So the story of Stone Soup began, told by a friend sitting next to me. “Now, this old man was poor and he was hungry. He had been wandering the countryside for a while and was hoping to happen upon some […]

Happy almost Halloween! Let’s just hope the snow was a fluke and that it’ll actually be a decent temperature on Monday for trick-or-treating. Although, a frosty-white Halloween could be especially spooky…perhaps the makings of a good story? Anyway, here’s this … Continue reading

The 2013 Class Council invites you to
brave the cold with hot cider, coffee and cocoa!
Get to Jackson Field at 11 a.m. to cheer on the men’s soccer team
in the NESCAC championship quarterfinals against Middlebury! 
Give a shout out to the 2013 pl…

Next »