Feed on

Monthly Archive for September, 2011

So, you’ve finally submitted an online request to the Student Budget Committee (SBC) through the WSA Tools & Apps link of your Student Portfolio.

Now it’s time to meet with the SBC.

You see, every Monday from 4:15 PM on, we meet with student groups who have filed online requests, and in order to meet with […]

Dealing with Distress

A wide range of things can upset students in the beginning of the year, from personal struggles to feeling lonely to even feeling overwhelmed by work. You should never feel like you have nowhere to turn to when feeling upset. Therefore I’ve tried…

Exam Prep Workshop — 10/3

EXAM PREPARATION
Hey, it’s never too late to learn about
how to better organize, study and practice for exams
Monday, October 3 — 9:30-10:30 p.m
Allbritton 004

Some of you may have already noticed the two new flat-screen TV’s located on the 1st floor behind the main stairwell.  Anytime after 5 p.m. you are welcome to play video games in Usdan–xbox  (with Kinect), Wii or Playstation 3.  All you need is your Wes ID!  Everything is FREE!!  Just ask at the Information […]

At auction, the actress and her boyfriend set their sights on a painting by artist Ligon ’82, and come away with it…

At auction, the actress and her boyfriend set their sights on a painting by artist Ligon ’82, and come away with it…

Meet the Chaplains

From Left to Right:

Muslim Chaplain: Sister Marwa Aly
Director ORSL / Jewish Chaplain: Rabbi David Leipziger Teva
Catholic Chaplain: Father Hal Weidner, CO
Protestant Chaplain: Pastor Joan Burnett

Tomorrow is October. Yeah. Take a moment to process that. Even though the leaves haven’t really started changing yet the weather still seems to think it’s summertime, October marks the start of fall! Well, technically fall actually started on the … Continue reading

Date: 9/30/2011 to 10/28/2011
September 30, 2011

What the Pro’s Use

I don’t normally brag or plug merchandise, but my new file organizer is pretty freaking awesome.  It hangs up next to my desk for easy access to all my important documents and fits easily into my backpack to bring to class.  Also, with its six divi…

Next »